Saturday, February 15, 2014

UPDATE AND ASPIRATIONS

im looking through the outfits that ive featured on this blog and im realizing that they are SERIOUSLY SLACKING and i know i havent been on here in a while, but ive been meaning to. ive been really busy lately so i havent been able to get full outfit posts. i normally follow along with new york fashion week pretty well, but this fashion week has really opened my eyes to how much i REALLY ASPIRE TO GO TO IT SOMEDAY. some of my favorite bloggers have been invited to fashion week and i just can not express enough how badly i want to be invited somewhere to watch fashion shows and meet people with the same interests as me like i dont really know how to express it specifically ill probably make a post about some of my favorite designers and their shows at some point. ALSO i have sketched out a collection to start working on and im kinda really excited about it. ill post pictures of the garments as they get finished, but basically i have some garments that i think have the potential to be really insane and cool and i really hope that they turn out the way that ive imagined them. im already kinda known for making outrageous things in my fashion class and i kinda want to get myself started and out there for the world to see ya know. like i am so sick of where i am right now as far as the place that im living in and the fact that i havent done anything particularly notable to the outside world and im hoping that this collection will be able to set me over that line. BUT FOR NOW ill still be posting pretty much the same kind of things that i have been. i normally barely wear any makeup of when i do its pretty minimal, but i kinda wanna venture over into experimenting into my styling so im gonna try to have some more posts like that. maybe some stuff about the lil crafty things and some sketches (you gonna have to forgive my drawing, stuff looks so much better when i make it than when i put it on paper).IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THIS CONGRATS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE IMMA BRING THIS TO A CLOSE WITH SOME ODDS AND ENDS OF THE LAST FEW WEEKS

1. i was real excited to find this sweater in my local goodwill and even more excited that i can wear it as a dress
2. "I LISTENED TO THAT SONIC YOUTH ALBUM AND IT SUCKED ITS JUST NOISE" ps i made that shirt
3. this is actually a really old picture but i figured it kinda went with the relatively dark theme that this post unintentionally turned out to be. this was also a crazy thrift store find that i had to undress a mannequin for
4. here is a picture of my face featuring my blue crayon lipstick that i made and my jumpsuit that will probably be featured in an outfit post sometime soon.
5. my brother and his girlfriend came to town and i had like a first lil band session with my bass
*****ALSO I OBVIOUSLY REALLY LOST AS FAR AS FORMATTING AND MAKING THIS BLOG LOOK GOOD SO IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT AND WANTS TO HELP A SISTER OUT PLEASE HIT ME UP***** 


No comments:

Post a Comment